Spring is crullest curlie ungood time, and plantz grow dull roots. So, we are meating you for brainz at yore house. No worry to skedule schedlue plan... we're freee anytime. We'll find you.
PopCap Games is an American video game developer and publisher, based in Seattle, Washington, United States, and it is a subsidiary of Electronic Arts. It was founded in 2000 by John Vechey, Brian Fiete and Jason Kapalka, and employed about 400 people as of January 2011. Most of Popcap's games can be played free in a limited form, with the full version available for a fee.
PopCap’s flagship title Bejeweled has sold more than 50 million units across all major platforms and continues to sell another copy of itself every 4.3 seconds.
- John Vechey
- Brian Fiete
- Jason Kapalka
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Key people
- Jason Kapalka (co-founder & game designer)
- Brian Fiete (co-founder & programmer)
- John Vechey (co-founder, artist & business manager)
- Rich Werner (artist)
- Former staff
- George Fan (game designer), laid off[cite=http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9112821[/cite]
- Major Franchises
- Bejeweled series
- Peggle series
- Plants vs. Zombies series
- Official Site