Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

My Katana

Topics

• No tags yet
  • 16 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. So I got this thing from a friend for Christmas. One of my only two presents, the other being a leather jacket. I expect to be dealing shogunate justice from a motorcycle sometime soon. Until then, let me show this thing off.

Hilt

[attachmentid=13]

Top view (and my hand)

[attachmentid=14]

Unsheathed

[attachmentid=15]

Closeup of inscriptions

[attachmentid=16]

+
  2. Look at that Aluminum piece of .... I mean cool looking sword.

All thats missing is a picture of you wielding that Katana with you leather jacket on, dealing shogunate justice from a motorcycle or something in that line.

+
  3. 7-kurgan-d said:
    Look at that Aluminum piece of

+
  4. Sexy hand. What a tease!

+
  5. Nice nails.

I'm totally wanting one even more now, especially after a friend of mine showed me her katana she had received from someone who was in the Korean war. Apparently, she didn't believe her father when he said "It's VERY sharp, so don't try anything with it." Of course, Katie being Katie, touched it, and started bleeding almost immediately. Scary sword to handle, considering it's lethality, but GOD I WANTED TO STEAL IT. You're lucky you don't live near me... :(

+
  6. Ziyad... you now have a theme song...

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like... it's bettah than yours....

damn right... it's better than yours...

+
  7. This is so unbearably gay.

+
  8. Hey now! :wub:

+
  9. Ziyad said:
    This is so unbearably gay.

in what way? the song has sex with other guys? I KNEW IT I ALWAYS KNEW IT! :mellow:

I know you could teach me man... but I understand that you'd have to charge...

+
  10. Yuna1881 said:
    in what way? the song has sex with other guys? I KNEW IT I ALWAYS KNEW IT!

+
  11. So...a katana...yeah...

+
  12. so your cock is how big now?

+
  13. |-----|

+
    • shakes her booty in the most gruesome and unattractive way possible while drooling and eating skittles*
    +
  14. sorry, skittles are hot

+
  15. A katana? Sweet. I'm a collecter of weapons. And yes there have been time when I'm forced to use it. O.O (sneaky ninjas) Kidding, but really I have 5 Katanas, 1 mace, (double headed) nun chakus (smacked my face before with those, felt like an ass needless to say) uhhh.....and like a few other random swords (bastard sword, broad sword) but they're actually gifts from my brother, who has left them for me,so you can say I actually continuing HIS collection. My absolute favorite though is the last model he got; it was an import from Japan, and it has black sheath, no hilt but really a large wing that protrudes from the left side, and a mahagony handle, and on the blade is inscribed the words "COURAGE" in kanji of course. But it's a frickin' nice ass sword, merely for decor though, but I have rampaged through a couple of corm fields with the old one......

+
    • ???
    • Wed September 23, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #101 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close