Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Is Square Dead?

Topics

• 250 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
    • Insert angry Matt yelling*

• Gogo interjects with some stupid statement*

• Bob starts blurting a bunch of opium induced statements*

• PD posts a picture of a dildo*

• Robby milks the fuck out of the inside jokes*

• Brie and Kelly talk about doncing*

• I start posting non-sensical, inane shit*

• Paul goes off on some sort of intellectual tangent*

• Some random new-comer responds to the original topic*

• Rahul questions the stereotypes of Americunts*

• Rachel posts random links*

How am I doing?

+
  1. Sic 'em Devastatin Dave!

+
  2. +
  3. Oh yeah, what now? Huh!?

+
  4. +
  5. +
  6. Buahahahahaa, fucking losers.

+
  7. Wow, they just got owned...or rather...

+
  8. YOU FORGOT MARLON AND THE GOOMBAS!!

+
  9. ahhh......the good old days of randomness, rants, complaints, pictures, and such return.....

• starts tearing up* ...I'm home....
    +
  10. HELL YES!!!! I LOVE PBF!!!!!!!!!

+
  11. +
  12. You love it!

+
  13. Phoenix Down said:
    You love it!

:wub: :wub: :wub: oh how I've missed you!

+
  14. The madness returns.

+
  15. Madness, what madness?

So, umm, yeah...

Would you rather fuck Doraemon or a tarutaru?

+
  16. hehe:

+
  17. You also forgot the every 5 page Recap of New Events...

+
  18. oh my god, I'm stupid and just opened this page up at work and people saw... that... and probably think....things about me argh!!!

anyway... I missed everyone! is so happy to see people :wub: and I'll say it again Steve... MARLON BRANDO!

+
  19. I'M HIGH ON TETNIS AND MENINGOCOCCAL VACCINATIONS!

+
  20. =/...

+
  21. It's for the greater good. This way, I can finally register for my fucking college classes.

+
  22. Phoenix Down said:
    Madness, what madness?

So, umm, yeah...

Would you rather fuck Doraemon or a tarutaru?

doraemon, totally. That way I can use him and get free shit from his pouch

+
  23. The Raging Spaniard said:
    doraemon, totally. That way I can use him and get free shit from his pouch

And then leave in the middle of the night just like every other bastard you sleep with....

:mellow:

+
  24. TMI

+
  25. Rahul, your breasts are a hazard to the forum dynamic.

+
  26. RAWR!!!!

+
  27. +
  28. HADOKEN

+
  29. Hmmmm.... I have a old-timer-is-now-a-newbie question... How do I go about uploading an image into my post? If I remember right, there USED to be a button to toss in an image... I can't find it and the only other option I see is the IMG button up top that links to another site's pic....

+
  30. Probably a 'mod only' deal, from the looks of it.

+
  31. Methusalen said:
    Hmmmm.... I have a old-timer-is-now-a-newbie question...

+
  32. Oh, Huffer is this guy:

+
  33. +
  34. The makers of Azarath, and Metrion are proud to introduce... Zinthos new and improved Zinthos gives you exactly what you need, exactly when you need it, and because it's blue Zinthos goes with everything. Zinthos isn't right for everyone and may cause bloating, cramping, hairloss, disturbing visions, fits of rage, and growth of additional eyes. Children under 3 should not be exposed to Zinthos. Do not get Zinthos wet and never feed it after midnight. If you expierence trouble meditating, stop saying Zinthos and consult your ancient scrolls immediately.

• is such a nerd* B)
    +
  35. I saw that 'commercial' and laughed my ass off...

+
  36. Methusalen said:
    I saw that 'commercial' and laughed my ass off...

the whole episode was just awesome :wub:

+
  37. god i HATE that show

+
  38. The Raging Spaniard said:
    god i HATE that show

hehehehehe don't I know it :wub:

+
  39. haha, its alright, Im not necessarily saying its bad either.

I just wish id had never been done, thats all ^_^

+
  40. I don't really know where they got the other characters from (sans Robin), but I don't really care too much...

My thoughts are running towards the whole "When's Batman making a cameo"?

+
  41. Or even better....Adam West
    Wait.......did I say BETTER?????

+
    • tear* oh SHMFoD... i've missed you... god... it's been a while. Hello to members old and new. I'm back... and it's time to PARTY! or... something like it...
    +
  42. Dortz's avatar reminds me of this:

+
  43. What's great is the number of 'highly intelligent people' that probably didn't know the bridge was up ahead...

+
  44. It's like resting my head on the bosom of my youth, being back here.
    HERE'S TO FRAGMENTED POSTS, A TOAST!!!
    B)

+
  45. Bob and Robby back in the same day (or, at least within a few days of each other....)

It's beginning to feel a lot like Squarehaven... well, even more so anyways!!

+
  46. Rachel's sign that reminded her of Dortz's avatar reminds me of this:

+
  47. My sign reminds me of my sign! that really isn't my sign... but i really should have found one and stolen it...

+
  48. Bob said:
    It's like resting my head on the bosom of my youth, being back here.
    HERE'S TO FRAGMENTED POSTS, A TOAST!!!
    B)

:wub: :wub: :blink:

+
  49. Just to bring this baby back into the limelight:

+
  50. Lord Buttmunch??

+
  51. Viajera said:
    Ifrits?

+
  52. Except then Square Enix would sue us for breaking trade mark law and we'd end up paying out the ass for someone's sexual enjoyment.

+
  53. thanks for bursting my bubble... and here i am thinking that i can make millions off of lusty under-sexed gamers...

+
  54. Couldn't we just ELUDE to the connection between Final Fantasy's Shiva and the condoms? For, surely there HAS to be another "Shiva" out there... and what do we know? Maybe Squenix would be ok with the branding of condoms with one of their figureheads?

Look at the Hello Kitty "Massager" :lol:

+
  55. If we just called it 'Shiva' it could be alright, you know Shiva was actually around before Final Fantasy. Provided we didn't use their artwork, we could get away with blue coloured ones or something. Although I suppose without the art people wouldn't recognise it.

+
  56. Methusalen said:
    Couldn't we just ELUDE to the connection between Final Fantasy's Shiva and the condoms? For, surely there HAS to be another "Shiva" out there... and what do we know? Maybe Squenix would be ok with the branding of condoms with one of their figureheads?

Look at the Hello Kitty "Massager" :lol:

Well there is a (Hindu I think) God named Shiva. I believe it is depicted as a man though. I don't think they could copyright the name but perhaps the actual image of their "Shiva" could be.

+
  57. I'm pretty sure I was alluding to excrement, not sex or whatever fucked up practice you're referring to with "through" (and I hope it's not some kind of bizarre African-origin piercing).

+
  58. Being bored and interested, I did a small search. Aside from being right about the Hindu bit, I found something else interesting...

The “horned god” and phallic worship of the Indus valley civilization may have been a prototype of Shiva worship or Shaivism.

He is commonly worshiped in the form of the lingam, or symbolic phallus.

There you go.

Shiva on Encyclopedia.com

+
  59. so.... shiva condoms would be a pretty good hit. it wouldn't reach the exact target audience i would expect for them, but a big symbollic plallus on the wrapper would be cool, and we could use the catch line "Shiva Condoms, for a safe experience with your diety"

+
  60. YOU need to come inside the box...

+
  61. hmm... you'd almost think that i would not want to know that, but... I'm strangely comfortable with it.

+
  62. This thread rated R for Retarded.

Also: metal? with a "few" holes? screams? You have a strange box, lady.

+
  63. Yipes, Innuendo much?

+
  64. Good album. Queen rules.

+
    • breaks into a solo verson of Bicycle Race*
    +
  65. eye lass, we are. it's not going to be pretty, and some of us may be emotionally scarred for life again, but BY GOD, IS SQUARE DEAD? WILL RISE AGAIN!

+
  66. well, since we've been slightly de-railed, how about this:

The best way to drown kittens is to throw them in a sack off of a dam.

Discuss.

+
  67. Tube socks, one kitty each sock... tied up at the end... More satisfaction as you get to watch each go under the water...

Why do all of it in one shot? Spread the fun around!!!

+
  68. Actually, you're all initially named Vapid Buttmunches.

+
  69. yeah. SHMFoD isn't a nice place at first. it just hurts so good! i have to keep coming back!

+
  70. And it can be changed again!

+
  71. I think "Fluffy Fairy Princess of Bunnies and Rainbows" has a certain ring :P

+
  72. Maybe if you cooked it...otherwise someone could get Salmonella...which is NOT a type of dinosaurus.

+
  73. It wouldn't last long against me. the servants of Queen Dopplepopolous are weak.

+
  74. I think we can all agree that Viajera can continue being Lord Buttmunch, though, since nobody is ever a Vapid Buttmunch for more than a couple of days.

+
  75. This thread being the place to forge your affliate title.

+
  76. God.

+
  77. and everyone FREEZES.

+
  78. I AM NO LONGER A VAPID BUTTMUNCH!HOORAY!
    oh sweet sweet savage cretin,

i feel so powerful!

+
  79. Now VIPs will actually think you have a soul, and treat you accordingly! BAD.

+
  80. curse my loose tongue!
    waitaminit you dont have a soul?thats.....awesome

for some reason

+
  81. Naw, I just hide it in a box. That's in another box, inSIDE another box.

+
  82. I sold mine off years ago (it's true! he had a piece of paper that said "The bearer of this form is in possession of Jeremy Graven's eternal soul")...

But, I got sneaky, and I got it back... I just don't know what I DID with it since...

:(

+
  83. Aw i wana fit in...Anyone wana buy a slightly soiled soul?
    im a good boy, so there shouldnt be any problems with it

lets start the bidding at....some kind of extravagant hat?
    im open to offers

+
  84. Okay, here's a bright pink bowler-hat.

+
  85. Hey that's my bowler hat. Pink is the new black.

+
  86. its mine now, bitch

+
  87. it is time now for Yunie to rape the forums... what better place to start than the new 'is square dead' topic...

and hey, did anyone ever rescue the original 'Is Square Dead' topic? if it is lost forever I may just cry...

+
  88. Ah can't wait!!!

+
  89. i remember the original square is dead too! Even though i wasn't technically a member at the time i still miss it

+
  90. SUDDEN SOUNDWAVE SIGHTING!!!

+
  91. OMFG, I actually have that packed neatly away in my basement.

+
  92. I'll give you my address, he needs to be displayed next to other, happy Transformers... I'll take good care of him, I'll love him, and pet him, and call him "George"...

But seriously... Me send you address, you send me all your Transformers... :D

+
  93. DIE KITTY!!!

That's a shitty photo I took with my sister's stupid camera that I have no idea how to use.

+
  94. I see your figure leans forwards now too... might I recommend angling his feet out a little bit into a "V"? That way his hips don't slip forwards, and keeps him upright better...

He and Warpath http://www.unicron.us/tf1985/figures/warpath.jpg (don't want to leech the guy's bandwidth) are the only two ORIGINAL Transformers that I have, otherwise I have some of the newer figures, Alternators, and of course, the G1 Reissues...

Oh, I DO have the new PEPSI PRIME figure, he's SPIFFY!!!!

Now, just to repaint a Prime figure and make myself a Coca-Cola Convoy! :lol:

+
  95. i was always more of a zoids fan.. i imported them like it was my job.
    but now they be collecting dust in my closet

+
  96. GROUP PHOTO!!!

That's pretty much my collection, I've got a couple of others lying around someone but this is pretty much most of it. And yes I had a spoilt childhood and ignore the ridiculous couch and curtains as well.

+
  97. A G2 Bruticus on top,
    Second Row: Inferno, Prime, Soundwave, 2 Aerialbots, Starscream (he's not a cone-head, and he's missing his wings), and the rest I don't know until the G2 Soundwave on the right hand side...

3rd Row: Some Jet, Snarl, Motormaster, can't tell who the red car is, Runamuck(Runabout?), Hook(?)-the black truck, and the yellow jet i don't know...

The ones I don't recognise are G2? I'm not sure, but your collection makes me jealous... only originals I own are Soundwave & Buzzsaw, and a Warpath (the little red Autobot tank)...

-hehe- but really, any of them you wanna get rid of, just let me know! -hehe- :lol: :blink: :)

+
  98. You can't see in the photo but Starscream's wings are actually on the back of him and I'm rusty, I could hardly remember how to get most them into robot form, I even had to check up online on how to make up Bruticus. Yeah most of them are G2, hell I can't even remember where I got most of them from anymore, its been way too long. Well if I ever do want to get rid of them, you'll be first on my list.

+
  99. Geeks.

+
  100. indeed...

+
  101. How could square be dead? It merged with Enix, which doubles its franchises. It has Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile, Kingdom Hearts . . . I could go on. While I'll be the first one to admit that Square is stuck in a rut (Radiata Stories was a decent attempt at a game) they have more than enough staying power to create excellent games.

+
  102. Welcome to Squarehaven, Warning: Squarehaven contains nuts!

Now then... This thread has been restarted from a forum crash containing the ORIGINAL "Is Square Dead" thread, where the conversation was regarding something about Squaresoft and Rare (creators of the Donkey Kong Country/Perfect Dark)... but soon that thread drifted off-topic, and became the "Official Un-Official" garbage thread of the Square Haven Message Board Forums of Death...

So, go back, read through the last few pages (don't worry, it's not NEARLY as many as there used to be) and make a more 'non-newbie' post...

Hope you stick around for a few, later...

Bye bye!
    -The Resident Chocobo

+
  103. See now I could pour through it, but I won't. As far as I can tell, Square is certainly not dead. Enix is pouring out stuff while Square picks itself up off the ground. FFXII, KH II and Front Mission 5 is the start, there's a new expansion of FFXI and a random festival in the US. Not to mention more and more concerts, I mean these days they even license their music to be played here in Australia, that's quite interesting.

+
  104. how in the holy hell of a fucking handbasket did THIS TOPIC ACTUALLY GET ON TOPIC

OH MY GOD.

+
  105. It's Sefiros' fault!

+
  106. BURN HIM!

+
  107. Rape Nephtis, it's all his fault.

+
    • loud bumping noises and screams coming from the box*
    +
  108. You can always shove a dandelion up thier asses... assuming you can find some this time of year... otherwise just find yourself a nice big Goomba!

+
  109. Oh god my arse!

+
  110. LEEROOOOYYY!!!! JEEEENNNKKINNNSSS!!!!!!!!

+
    • casts 'magic missle' on topic*
    +
  111. So, what do you think of Rare's new game? Perfect Dark Zero is pretty decent... haven't had an opportunity to play it as anything other than Mission Co-Op w/ a buddy of mine (for I have no 360 to play it on :( )... but it seems to be quite the game...

Is that close enough to the original topic? I can't quite remember the origins of the "ISD" Thread... it had something to do with Squaresoft and Rareware... right?

+
  112. i believe it was something to do with Squaresoft and Rare yes... but i don't follow rare's games very closely. in fact, i've been off the console beat for a while. i've been playing a lot of pc games (got a Radeon X800 PRO a few months ago. SWEET!) and haven't done much of anything else. by the way, Call of Duty 2 for the PC, amazing.

+
  113. I'm sure the original wasn't about Rare, I thought it was some other company.

Anyway, unfortunately the 360 isn't out here yet, so I haven't experienced this next gen gaming, nevertheless, if PDZ is anything like it's predecesser it should be quite good. Too bad Rare got eaten up by Microsoft though. They were awesome when they were with Nintendo, now they have hardly released anything in recent years. What a waste.

+
  114. Stupid Microsoft, is there anything they can't ruin?

+
  115. playstation

+
  116. Oh yeah? Well we'll see.

+
  117. do you really think the 360 is gonna beat ps3? they did thier whole microsoft thing on it... released it like a year too early. thank god at least bungie is taking thier time and finishing the halo trilogy right.

+
  118. that can be remedied with a lil bit of yunaspice...

+
  119. YUP, 'cuz a image hosted by Tripod will fix everything... :P

+
  120. Viva la Revolution!

+
  121. ah fucking shit... I was too lazy to put it to my photobucket... I shall return with something...

+
  122. all fixed...

+
  123. not much better. in fact, i preferred the tripod logo to the spice girls...

+
  124. DOOMED.

+
  125. Holy crap... The original portion of the thread has been located and placed into it's shrine!!!!

+
  126. +
  127. Methusalen said:
    Holy crap... The original portion of the thread has been located and placed into it's shrine!!!!

That was how the forum ended up how it did.

+
  128. +
  129. The good old in n' out, in n' out... REAL HORROR SHOW.

Speaking of horror shows, I was just marveling at the twisted, grinding mass of stupid that is the first 40 pages or so of this topic in its mucus-covered splendor. What in bleeding Christ's name was in the water?

Its also crazy to think its been a good four years since.

+
  130. wow... I'm so thrilled ^_^

+
  131. Well I can't believe I just read the ENTIRE FUCKING THING. I demand a refund on that 4+ hours of my life.

+
  132. OK, so... Because Paul was kind enough to dig up the ISD thread for all of us (OK, I'll take blame for it, but you know you all wanted to get it back too!), something got messed up and POOF the forums are all screwed up? What gives?

In other words, I'm lost... How did adding the old thread back in fuck everything up?

+
  133. Depends on what he tried to do. Can't say I've ever had to restore old topics.

+
  134. The problem was that IPB first locked me out of the forums ("Your IPB trial has expired") while I was adding the old "Is Square Dead?" posts and later locked me out of the admin panel (redirecting me to Invision's website). Apparently Invision does not offer a trial anymore and they accounted for trial expiration in the trial source code. What I don't understand is how I could get locked out by merely inserting rows into the "posts" table. Some hell of a coincidence if the trial was "supposed" to expire at the same moment I was making changes. My guess is that Invision locks trial users out when they access the Admin features.

If anyone knows of other trial IPB installations pulling this shit, please let me know.

+
  135. I've got an installation, and I've been fine. Then again I haven't tried inserting rows in SQL.

+
  136. Wanna try? Haha.

+
  137. "I'll insert my rows into your SQL, baby."

Edit: Steve humbly requests a non-peonage status! Nothing about me is pee-on-able! (By anyone here at least)

+
  138. Steve said:
    Edit: Steve humbly requests a non-peonage status! Nothing about me is pee-on-able! (By anyone here at least)

Fixed.

+
  139. You treat me dirty. DIRTY.

+
  140. Best Poster Ever.

+
  141. Funny bunnys. Toitle?!
    The turtle is staring right at me, man... I can feel him watching me, man...

+
  142. The turtle is waiting for the rabbit, who always finishes last.

+
  143. Maybe the toitle should loosen up...?

+
  144. Topic: Is Square Dead? (Original Form), regarding Goombas w/ dandelions...

And where the hell did Shar head off to?

Discuss...

+
  145. Huh? Shar? What? Who's Shar? Dandylions obviously. Was I high for that era in Square-haven history?
    in retrospect, yes, yes I was.

+
  146. Shar vanished into that good night... to fight evil and idiocy.

+
  147. Then she has quite a job ahead of her then... May IDIOCY BE TRIUMPHED OVER SOME DAY!!! And may I be alive when the carnage is over to see the spoils of war! (IE- I hope I'm not one of the idiots out there)

+
  148. Shar was just a figment of our imaginations. That or Matt's alter-ego.

+
  149. I DO believe in SHAR I do! I do!

+
  150. Ah yes, Shar. WAY back in the day... Sheesh I'm such a nitwit.

+
  151. I demand proof of Shar's existence. I am told it is some variety of sasquatch.

+
  152. Sharleen Hii was a real person at one point in time. But she is dead. Not dead in our mortal, earthly notion, but dead as in the ideals that Sharleen Hii represented: peace, love, harmony, a world without Final Fantasy X-2, etc. Long live Sharleen Hii!

+
  153. Hear, hear!

+
  154. Matt said:
    Sharleen Hii was a real person at one point in time. But she is dead. Not dead in our mortal, earthly notion, but dead as in the ideals that Sharleen Hii represented: peace, love, harmony, a world without Final Fantasy X-2, etc. Long live Sharleen Hii!

God damn World of Warcraft.

+
  155. did you see the south park??? nice...

+
  156. Stan's dad: Shouldn't you go out and socialize with your friends?
    Stan: I am socializing artard, I'm logged on to a MMORPG with people all over the world and getting XP with my party using teamspeak.

Not their best episode but it was alright.

+
  157. I just loved it because it is so damn true!

+
  158. I caught it on YouTube, it was a pretty decent episode, I laughed a bit, didn't get other bits don't play WoW, but Guild Wars, then ruined everything I'd THOUGHT was funny (and why) by reading a FAQ about it online...

+
  159. So, is Square dead?

I mean for reals, the whole company cant just rely on Nomura forever, new blood needs to start kicking ass, and if Toriyama (the XIII director) doesnt step it up, hard times are coming

+
  160. +
  161. Thanks for proving my point

• pukes*
    +
  162. the cuteness is overwhelming...

+
  163. The Raging Spaniard said:
    Thanks for proving my point

pukes

Well, I'm going to get it... :P

+
  164. Say hi to your mangina for me when you do ;)

+
  165. Ziyad's getting it. Look for the official Square Haven review soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

+
  166. Shit, shit, shit.

You 'gotta let me go, boss! You 'gotta!

I've got a wife and a kid; she's only just four. If you make me review this we're 'gonna get evicted and laughed 'outta town! Please, boss!

+
  167. Are the Square Haven Message Forums dead?

+
  168. Apparently so.. They are the Square Haven Message Forums of DEATH, after all. Any new posts come from we who live on after death (zombies?).

Also, how can you say no to this face?

(answer: By realizing that Mog > Chocobo. NEXT!!)

+
  169. Should be the Forums of UN-DEATH.
    fucking checkin this place at 1am, when I've got to go to work at 7am muthafuckalalalala

+
  170. Blah, as soon as that big white fluff ball gets his own game, then we can talk...

+
  171. Is this the end of zombie Shakespeare?

+
  172. Yes, but for Robo-Zombie Shakespeare, it is only the beginning.

+
  173. Matt said:
    Ziyad's getting it. Look for the official Square Haven review soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

told you

+
  174. Matt said:
    Ziyad's getting it [Chocobo Amazing Magical Dungeon DS]. Look for the official Square Haven review soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

told you

+
  175. Matt's telling the truth, sadly.

Look for my review soon!

And yes, I am speaking directly and only to Meth.

+
  176. +
  177. Have you gotten that review done yet? I need another reason to pick it up & play it... I've been meaning to purchase since it came out, but haven't bought any games at all in the last few months (and the DS is the only system I can buy games for now, as I don't have any of the 'new' systems)...

+
  178. Hurry up with that damn review, Ziyad. Meth is on the edge of his seat, waiting to absorb your every word on Chocobo's Amazing Dungeon DS.

+
  179. Alright, alright!

+
  180. I replied to your PM Ziyad, thanks again for the update on your progress...

Otherwise, I'm pretty positive that I'll be picking up the game... I'm just waiting to pay off a bit of debt from the wife and I purchasing a laptop & Wii in the last few weeks... As soon as I get a little leeway with my funds I'll be sure to pick up the Chocobo Tales game... I'll need something else to play on the DS once I finish "Transformers Autobots"...

I mean, what's not to love about mini-games? It's what's keeping the Wii alive at the moment (it would seem, besides Zelda)... and the Chocobo Tales game is a whole bunch of mini-games held together by my favorite character from Square...

So Xavi, I'll be sure to pass along your greetings to my mangina after I get a copy of Chocobo Tales, I'm sure that it'll appreciate you thinking about it!

+
  181. Hey, what the hell happened to the 'original' ISD thread? You know, the part that got tossed into the 'classic thread forum' or some such? Any idea?

+
  182. Good question.

+
  183. Yeah, i remember reading through all of that back when I first came here.

Other than that, I pose a mind-bending question:

What happens when a Chocobo falls from the sky? Will it land on its feet? And, if it has a rider on it already, would it be crushed?
    (assuming the rider is a standard final fantasy adolescent hero, and not taking wind ratios into affect, or the fact that a Chocobo can still 'attempt' to fly.)

+
  184. YAY! more inanity to fuel this thread!!! God bless you Dortz.

+
  185. That wasn't hypothetical, i'm lookin for an answer here...

+
  186. According to FFT, yellow chocobos will fall, purple and red ones will fly, hence no falling. If a yellow chocobo falls from the sky, it will land on its feet if its feet are below it when it hits the ground. If it lands on its feet, the rider will not be crushed unless the chocobo fell from a sufficient altitude to break the chocobo's legs and as a result not cushion the fall crushing the rider. In any other case, the chocobo will fall on the rider, hence, a crushed rider.

+
  187. Unless the chocobo in question is of the summoned, white, "fat" or "chubby" variety... Then it will fall onto your enemies, causing considerable damage to them, incurring none themselves...

+
  188. I don't believe those chocobos were ever ridden in the game, thus not including for the discussion. Also, I want to note that if the rider was a Dragoon/Lancer/etc. then even if the chocobo broke his legs, he/she should be fine so long as the chocobo didn't fall on top of her/him.

+
  189. So then my theory fits with the first part of the orginal query.

"What happens when a Chocobo falls from the sky? Will it land on its feet?"

The second portion of his question was the portion about the rider, which you already replied to... So, I added an additional bit of information to further fulfill the first half...

+
  190. Excellent response Nels. You win an internet.

+
  191. Hooray. I will place it on my shelf next to my lamp.

+
  192. LAMP!

+
  193. wow. I fail at HTML.

+
  194. It's cool. I took care of it for you.

+
  195. have I not contributed to this yet? how about a nice picture to bring back some memories?

+
  196. SAUCY!!!

Now, is he related to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

+
  197. +
  198. I was able to edit my post after I verified my account, did you do that yet?

anyway, the flying spaghetti monster is a good theory, just as good a theory as the whole 'God' thing... but I personally have a deep spiritual faith for Saucy and could never divert.

Spooney on the other hand, is Saucy's only son...

all art credit goes to Steve, of course. for his masterpieces of the deity.

+
  199. Ah, thank you Yuna! I went through my old emails and found my verification email... clicked the link... and "POOF!", now I can edit!

+
  200. awesome. haha I explained to Nico the religion of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and he has converted to Pastafarinism HAHAHAHA

+
  201. I eat spaghetti monsters for dinner.

+
  202. hush you non-believer!

+
  203. HERETIC!

+
  204. BURN THE HERETIC! strangle him with noodly appendeges!!!!

+
  205. Just make sure I am no where near kitchen utensils when you do it! Or there will be one less delicious spaghetti's monster!

+
  206. I think the whole 'airborne' aspect ruins the flavor personally. I usually like my food on a plate. preferably not animated is a plus as well.

+
  207. are you kidding? who ever heard of a non-airborne deity?

+
  208. Sure being a deity means you can fly. But there is nothing that says deities have to use flying as your primary mode of transportation. Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you have to do it constantly.

+
  209. But people are lazy. Look at any place (I think of airports) where you can find an escalator next to a staircase, and compare how many people are on one as opposed to the other.

So if you took a few dozen deities, at least one would probably not fly. But he's the "fitness" guy.

+
  210. Nels said:Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you have to do it constantly.

Hedonists would likely disagree with that statement.

+
  211. why... if someone had the ability to fly... would they choose not to? it's ludicrous I tell you LUDICROUS!

+
  212. Most birds can fly, and I see plenty of that sort hopping around on the ground all the time.

Hedonists would disagree. Which is why it is a good thing we aren't all hedonists :D

+
  213. but its not as though they don't ever fly... they hop around, take a nap then fly around.

+
  214. So if you took a few dozen deities, at least one would probably not fly. But he's the "fitness" guy.

Protip: Dieties don't need to stay fit. it's that whole 'immortal' thing. They are as the monument to sin that made them. That's why the god of food is always fat, the god of wine is always drunk, etc.

+
  215. How can it be that 'is square dead' is beginning to die? come on, three months, and noone has had the time to needlessly spam?

+
  216. Yeah, I agree it's a shame. But most of the people who excel and mindless, numb conversation don't post anymore :( :( :(

+
  217. The stainless steel rats 'STILL' aim to please sir.

+
  218. Guys, I think Square is dead.

+
  219. I agree, but that's not what this topic is about. Pokemonscrewballgranadadarthmaulzergrushsimeolonanvilstudiosolidsnakepinkgodzilladevkitpennyarcadeorderofthestickalien3suckeddeusexmachinahowboutthemcowboysheputsthelotiononhisskinorelsehegetsthewhipilikemuffins.

+
  220. The Quote button scrolls with your post. Trippy!

Also, IS NOT >:(((

+
  221. is not what? Is not real? Is not vapid? Is not me? Is not win? Is not Mountain Dew? IS NOT BEER?!?!?

+
  222. Square IS NOT dead, I say! Then again, it also isn't any of those things, so it should be dead. Alas, it's not.

+
  223. What if it's UNdead? OoOo...

+
  224. May I revive this??

merry xmas!!! watch out for santa!

+
  225. WAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

+
  226. I am confused. What are all those spikes on it for?

+
  227. Is that a dildo with a Mr. Potato Head face and a santa hat?

+
  228. it was the first interesting thing I saw when I googled 'santa dildo' the spikes are most likely for pleasure

+
  229. I am horrified.

And also amused.

I love this site...

+
  230. Hmm, this needs more space sharks

+
  231. Hmm...I think I prefer land sharks...

+
  232. what about sharks with people teeth?

+
  233. With those teeth all I wanna do is cuddle the sharks.

+
  234. I have named them (clockwise from top-right) Jeffery, Clyde, Robert, and Chad.

+
  235. A little more on topic here. I think Sqex might be on their last breath, and it certainly doesn't help with this surfacing either.

The possibility of outsourcing the Final Fantasy franchise in the future doesn't seem very appealing to those who work in-house I'd imagine.

EDIT: I think I might throw this in for good measure: http://play.tm/news/28341/final-fantasy-could-be-developed-outside-japan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+playtm+(play.tm)&utm_content=Google+Reader

+
  236. All good things, I suppose, must someday end.

Oh, and just fyi, this thread isn't actually about whether or not square is dead.

+
  237. Ohhh is it in regards to the old site SquareHaven?

+
  238. Not really. The first post in the thread is what the thread is about, more or less.

+
  239. Right. I started the original topic, which was supposed to be a debate on whether or not Square was dead. As with most "discussions" at Square Haven, that one spiraled into a the topic of dildos, and ultimately sharks with people teeth. It was interrupted occasionally by new people commenting on the intended topic, but they were yelled at and never came back. I commend you for trying, Nels, but great men have tried and failed. Good luck.

+
  240. MOAR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHETHER DORAEMON OR TARUTARU IS MORE FUCKABLE NOW, DAMMIT!!

+
  241. This image thingy better work or I'm not baking any cookies tonight.

YES IT WORKED THIS TIME

+
  242. Oh Japan...

What do you mean "this time"?

+
  243. @Matt See how I edited the post? I didn't understand the directions the first time (or two?) I did it.

+
  244. The directions for what? Can you please send me a PM with more specific details on the issue?

+
  245. did we momentarily go back on topic?! where's my effeminate looking man on slightly less effeminate looking man fan fiction now with dildo action super porn?! after all isn't that what this thread is originally about??

+
  246. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #144 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close