Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

• 75 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. Official FFVIIAC Website

The official site's up... Not much info yet, but there is an ENGLISH trailer on the site... A lot more is "Coming Soon"... B)

+

2. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  3. ohhhh I gotta check that out when I get home, when I got my Xenosaga 2 I asked my old co workers if they had a release date yet on it, he said 'no' but maybe now they have one... is it still comming out on both DVD and PSP? or is it only PSP now??? better not because I can't afford one

+

4. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  5. I don't know... as I said... It's pretty much a pretty flash animation background that only has the trailer on it so far....

+

6. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  7. It's still coming to both DVD and UMD (PSP) as far as i know, but their will probably be differences between the two versions (Special features and packaging etc)

+

8. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  9. LittleCactaur said:
    It's still coming to both DVD and UMD (PSP) as far as i know, but their will probably be differences between the two versions (Special features and packaging etc)

plus, I'd rather watch it on DVD even if I DID have a PSP because I'd wanna see it on a big screen you know? probably PSP people will have playable features or something... or not...

+

10. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  11. notice in the website address : (http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/)

Besides, I've heard that you can hook a PSP into your TV anyway...it's the battery life i'd be more concerned about if i was watching on a PSP....

+

12. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  13. there are rumors that it might even make it to a theatrical release (specially given the fact that some of it has already been shown at film festivals)

+

14. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  15. The movie probably has a decent chance of making it to theatres in Japan, but somehow i doubt it'd make it to theatres anywhere else. I think the fact that it's a sequel to a game most of the older population hasn't played, plus it's in Japanese, would turn American audiences off and it could do worse than FF:TSW (which is a mistake Square-Enix cannot afford to make again)

+

16. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  17. Teh Vinneh looks awesome, but i have a feeling the storyline is going to be uber cliched.'

+

18. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  19. Anyone know what the running time is supposed to be?

+

20. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  21. Last I read, they said "Feature-Length" So I'd assume about 90 minutes at least.

+

22. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  23. Paul said:
    Anyone know what the running time is supposed to be?

Shinji Hashimoto (Producer of Advent Children) : "...we set out to create a collection of clips more than a feature film. That started out at twenty or thirty minutes, and now, at the end, it's seventy minutes long.... Because we were not intending to make a film, that's just how it happened." That was on March 18th, 2005

The rest of the interview is here.

+

24. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  25. It was always amusing to read those interviews, where the staff were overworked because they were only originally planning on making a short visual treat. Ah well, it will all be worth it, or else.

• shakes fist*
    +

26. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  27. Actually, I read something on thefinalfantasy.com about that Advent's running time keeps expanding as they add new story elements and it's now up to about 90 minutes, as was earlier suggested.

+

28. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  29. Mr. Domino said:
    Actually, I read something on thefinalfantasy.com about that Advent's running time keeps expanding as they add new story elements and it's now up to about 90 minutes, as was earlier suggested.

isn't the release date too soon for them to be adding more? for some reason I thought it was being released really really soon I'm probably wrong though, I no longer have daily access to release dates on things and am too lazy to look them up...

+

30. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  31. I believe what's going on is that they're shooting for an estimated running time of 90 mins, and they've got 70 mins completed so far. And no, it's nowhere near the release date, seeing as the release date is 'coming 2005' and is most likely going to be changed (again)

+

32. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  33. Considering it was originally "Summer 2004".

+

34. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  35. I think they should just go back to 'coming soon'. I often wonder which will come out first, FFXII or FFVII: AC. Who knows.

+

36. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  37. FFVII:AC is due for release soon (summer) and I doubt they're still adding new parts to it on a regular basis. They did that last year.

What we're looking at at the moment is increased production capacity to the extent that one major release will be coming from Square Enix every month and somehow they have to do some internal politics and logistics craziness to get everything out of the door as efficiently as possible without cutting into each other. The "enix" side seems to be winning that power struggle at this point, so that's why we'll see things like Grandia and Dragon Quest before the new FF. Kawazu seems to have a lot of power too (considering he's been with the company for two decades), so Romancing Saga has been developed much more quickly than any of the Final Fantasies.

+

38. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  39. Rahul said:
    Kawazu seems to have a lot of power too (considering he's been with the company for two decades), so Romancing Saga has been developed much more quickly than any of the Final Fantasies.

Which is nice for me, since I'm one of the 4 people in the US who enjoys Kawazu's work.

+

40. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  41. Can't say I've ever had the chance to try those games, but I would like to some day.

+

42. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  43. I don't know that they are actually adding stuff to it at this point, but they could still be making it lionger via post-production...maybe....or maybe it's just laziness on their part....who really knows anymore?

+

44. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  45. I'm curious to know what the difference will be between the DVD and UMD releases, and what kind of shit will come with the 'special edition' DVD....

+

46. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  47. Well if you did that survey they had, you have a good idea. They gave all sorts of options to pick out of what you'd want, anything from statues to posters and so on. I'd imagine the UMD version would be very similar, but obviously not sure. All I can say is although it looks great, I'll keep my excitment contained until I've seen it, just in case it's dissapointing.

+

48. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  49. I just can't get over when the first trailer came out, and I saw that first part with the kids voice, and then it breaks out into 'one-winged angel' with cloud fighting sephiroth--in real time.....it was cool (understatement of the year)

+

50. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  51. Sephiroth9109 said:
    I dont think that Advent Children will make it to theaters after the last FF movie.

i think thats something thats been known all along, what was it called at first, an 'interactive DVD?' but ever since oh how long ago was it? a year ago when there was first news of this, its been said that it is straight to DVD (and I guess to PSP as well)

+

52. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  53. Yes, but there was also a fairly recent interview with one of the higher-ups saying that they were considering putting it in select theaters, at least in Japan, and if they did so, probably in the U.S. also, as well as some other Euro countries...but its not looking likely at this point I dont think....

+

54. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  55. +

56. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  57. Hurry up and get in the loop, there's fancy trailers to see!

+

58. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  59. +

60. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  61. Does people know about this new Advent Pieces: Limited pack, I already asked it on the site but wouldn't hurt to ask it here too. I mean about that Cloud and Fenrir what comes with the pack, that is it this statue: Statue

Or this figure:
    Figure

+

62. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  63. +

64. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  65. +

66. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  67. Yes, OVA is only LE.

+

68. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  69. Rahul said:

Yes, OVA is only LE.

Hes riding a hover-round.

Did anyone see that teaser in The August GI issue for PS3 games?

+

70. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  71. Mr. Domino said:
    I just can't get over when the first trailer came out, and I saw that first part with the kids voice, and then it breaks out into 'one-winged angel' with cloud fighting sephiroth--in real time.....it was cool (understatement of the year)

Damn, man.

I watched that shit twenty times.

Each time being a sitting which would consist of me watching it thirty times in a row.

The first time I saw it I faintly remember tearing up.

Yea.

It was cool.

+

72. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  73. Just thought I'd mention to all that any Japanese release of the movie will have NO English subitles or audio tracks. So think about that if you're considering importing that Advent Pieces edition...

+

74. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  75. Thread revival! Since this thread is linked on the main page, how about we have some discussion. Rahul mentioned to me yesterday that the reviews didn't seem too good of the film.

I get the impression that as a film, it's not all that good. But having played and enjoyed FFVII, I will probably have myself serviced quite well. The problem with a multi-media narrative like this is not everyone is familiar with the previous story, and then it'll suck.

That said, I will probably love the film, even if it's just a visual orgasm. That's all I'm honestly expecting anyway, coming from people that haven't had loads of films to call their own. The film will no doubt surpass Spirits Within visually, and plot-wise. Not that it would be hard to better the plot.

If it doesn't appeal to me visually, I feel that Square-Enix will have ruined themselves quite badly. I think the main reason the film gets the attention that it does, is not only for it's spectacular visuals, but for it's narrative structure. Think about past video game/film issues, such as Tomb Raider, and many others I do not want to see like Mario Bros. Final Fantasy is a world that can be explored thoroughly through different media forms, the home console, film, the mobile phone and handheld platforms. Last Order, despite a lack of details, is a Japanese animated version in some form. It's one world, many stories.

Excuse me while I drown in my crazy cinema obsessions, but I found cross-media narrative very interesting last semester.

+

76. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  77. Yay!!! How interesting so who would like some pie?

+

78. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  79. yeah I figure basically the same as you, and if the story turnes out not all that great the visuals would be enough for me to still like it, I mean I own Spirits Within, just have a difficult time getting through the entire thing sometimes... anyway I'm real excited, does anyone know the exact release date (the main page says almost two weeks) I had no idea it was coming out so soon... hmmm... I need to find some of that stuff... whats it called... oh, money... yeah... I'm wondering if they will be selling it somewhere like Best Buy so I wont have to go into my ex job at EB and have to deal with the long 'oh how are you fine' thing... I think its called interacting with fellow human beings... I'm not so good at that... akwardness always ensues... although I did make them gingerbread cookies last Christmas and they liked it very much...

yeah sure, I'll have pie...

+

80. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  81. I've heard that it is basically supposed to be a lot of fighting, without much focus on the story. It could still be enoyable though.

+

82. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  83. Watched it. Loved it. Mentally exploded over it. You think you know it's going to be cool, but you just have no idea.

Sure, the cinema community will claim it's shallow, or it doesn't explain itself enough. For those of us that the movie is aimed at, it's an experience like no other. You revisit the world you love, without destroying it. Fantastic, I want to watch it again and again.

+

84. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  85. Non-existent storyline but fucking awesome fight scenes. God damn I love that final fight with the rock remix. I seriously had a sudden surge of dreaded rabid fanboyism whilst I was watching it.

+

86. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  87. so... does this mean that it was released today??

+

88. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  89. It was leaked on the internet. Despite my lack of advanced knowledge of Japanese I actually managed to almost watch it as well as I probably will when the DVD comes out. That is of course if Sony behaves itself and keeps the Japanese audio on there as well as what will likely be a very very very poor English dub.

I'm sorry, but the choice of voice actors and actresses in this film are simply perfect for the roles in which they are assigned.

+

90. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  91. There are probably fansubs already. Do you know if the AnimeSource version (Matroska format) has them?

+

92. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  93. Careful Paul, you might end being like me!

That's real fucking cute. Support the company by pirating their film. You don't have an upperhand, you're just a jackass who will probably get slammed like everyone that download Episode 3 when it got leaked online.

Not too sure about that Paul, I originally had the Japanese DVD rip with no English subtitles.

I have since found a subbed version, and the translation is quite good, although there was some random code twice. It was in XviD format. Aside from spelling Tseng horribly wrong and slightly misspelling Midgar, it's all good. I actually was quite close in my own interpretation of the film as I understood it.

Things of note:

According to EzyDVD, the DVD will come out here in Australia on the 7th of December, which must be accurate. It was previously late October and has been pushed back, these guys are usually good with this sort of thing. My guess is yes, the U.S will get a date sometime in November. Oh, and EzyDVD claims we get Japanese audio, let's hope so...

Although that doesn't matter if I'm "not going to buy it anyway."
    :rolleyes:

The Advent Children OST now has track details, huzzah.

+

94. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  95. Oh noez, righteous indigation! I've bought like 0.025% of what #gamemp3s has released, and I don't plan on buying AC any time soon... Well, to be fair I have supported Squenix more in the PS2 era than in the PS1 ('cause, like, I didn't have a PS and emulated up the wazoo).

Finally, you can guilt-trip me about the DB after this week... or the next few months.. uh... I'm back! (?)

+

96. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  97. Yay, DB! WHOO! Yeah, I've got plenty of Square stuff, not that they ever released half of it here. Stupid Chrono Cross and stupid 'business reasons'. I don't think I'll ever forgive Square for that. Ah well, it's over now, I can just buy stuff and like it.

+

98. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  99. aight, I saw it with subtitles and wtf no, love dit orgasmed, etc, etc.. whatever. So now I gots QUESTI0NS!!!

******SPOILER VILLA!!!!!!!!*****************

Okay, was that huge summon Bahamut or a Weapon?
    Whats up with the red thigies around their arms? Is it a memento of Aeris or wtf?
    Where the hell was Reeve at? I saw Cait Sith allright, but not him (eventhough hes in the credits)
    Did Cloud ever picked up his Buster Sword? I dont htink so but I wanted to make sure. Are any of the swords he uses in th movie from the game?
    And just so that I get it straight, those 3 are basically a bunch of brothers duking it out over their mother's affection by riding giant crotch rockets and hitting each other with increasing preposterously huge swords (and seething with jealousy over the oldest, prettiest brother, with the longest sword of all, who mom loved the best). Right?

kthnxbye

+

100. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  101. So, what'd people do to find this flick? I'm still a newb to 'finding' stuff on the intraweb, well, since I quit using P2P programs and what-not... anyone have it? Might be able to send it? get me a link to it? etc.... etc.....

+

102. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  103. Last Order was an interesting spin on things. I must say, I don't really know if I liked it as such. The anime spin helped though, it was original that's for sure. One can see why it's an add on to the film as opposed to something that should be marketed by itself.

At least they kept the same voices as Advent Children, and kept faithful to the dialogue and visuals of the game.

+

104. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  105. so i got a leaked copy off of a torrent, you guys, but i'm having problems with the subtitles.

if anyone could help, that'd be awesome.

+

106. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  107. In response to Xavi's questions, I think....

1. It was summoned with materia and it looked like he was spitting Megaflare, so I guess it was.
    2. Was it just Tifa and Cloud?
    3. He was on Cloud's phone when it sank.
    4. The "mama's boys" knocked down what looked like it.
    5. Yeah.
    +

108. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  109. xavi, could you send it to me later on, bro?

+

110. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  111. i think he's still in espagna...

+

112. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  113. i watched the first thirty minutes of it last night, whilst reading along with a script, and it was pretty interesting.

i'm supposed to be an actual subtitled copy sometime this week though, so that'll be really nice.

+

114. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  115. am I the only one waiting for the north american release?? is too lazy to download we'll see if I last till then...

+

116. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  117. I am as well. Funny enough, the only friends I have who're are waiting for it are LAY-days. SHEXY laydays!

+

118. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  119. awesome... you and the lay-days can have a little 'get togetah' of advent children watching with sexy results

+

120. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  121. SOUNDS LIKE THE EVENT OF A LIFETIME!

+

122. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  123. Mmmm..okay Im gonna put the subtitled version up for download on my site later tonite. Ill let you guys know where to get it tomorrow allright? and dont worry, its all good quality and shits =D

+

124. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  125. gahhhhh me too me too gahhhhh

• spasms* and girl nerds are HOT.
    +

126. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  127. sure! the thing is that to get the subtitles to work you need not only the subbing file, but also a subbing program (vobsub) and a player to use it with (BSPlayer) Since thats all a bit of a hassle, Im just downloading the already subbed movie from a paying site my gf is subscribed to (gonna take all night), and THEN itll be uploaded. That way its a hell of a lot easier, and itll work on whatever player.

So yeah, around the mid afternoon mark tomorrow ~_^

+

128. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  129. +

130. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  131. Okay, the movie has been uploaded, you can download it by clicking here. Make sure you open this up in explorer though! (firefox gets gay with rar files at times)

+

132. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  133. oh glorious day.

+

134. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
    • sigh* Can someone maybe help me out? I've tried playing this, but since there's an error downloading the codec on Windows Media Player, it'll play the audio, just not the video... Tried downloading from Windows.com but the mutha's are too fucking difficult to deal with.
      So I downloaded VLC and I can't figure out how to play the file on VLC... It just doesn't WORK. Should I just give up, wait the two months, but a PSP and the UMD? Or is there SOMETHING ANYTHING that'll magically help me play this?
    +

135. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  136. just get divx, dude.

+

137. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  138. HOLY SHIT IT WORKED.

+

139. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  140. I LOVE XAVI AND WANT TO HAVE HIS BABIES.

+

141. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  142. shits yeah you do!

but not now ^_^

Oh and btw paul, theyre all wearing that shit (cloud, tifa and the rest of the gang)

+

143. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  144. Just finished watching it, but for some reason the file crapped out at 16 minutes, 15 seconds... (locked up, but if i just barely skipped that part, the rest played fine...)

Lovely movie, watched it with Terasa who loved it (she was crying near the end).... Sephiroth was a lovely addition, wasn't actually expecting them to put him into the movie... glad they did though...

Yup, So I'm redownloading it, hope you don't mind Xavi.... Thank you so very much for allowing us to DL from your site...

+

145. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  146. Hmmm.... anyone else having this problem? The second file that I downloaded does the same thing...

+

147. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  148. just so you know, I took down the file, so hopefully you got it on time

+
    • ???
    • Sun January 16, 2022

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #145 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close