Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

needhlp plz

• 15 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. So i'm halfway thru disc 2 and i'm at the prt were u need 2 fight rahul for the 1st time but he keeps kiling m e wit "the sword of graboomung" and "Hair Smother" i have the amulet of abong which givs me +12 HUPS protecting but im stil having truble im level 32 and i have the sNOTEY summon can someone hlp plz thx

+
  2. NISHA

+
  3. ZOMG NO!11

need res pls

+
  4. Come back with a master calculator and Two Swords.

+
  5. Okay now, listen carefully:

You're going to have to switch all four characters to the Wanker Job, and equip the Excalibad and the Munemasa on two of them. Equip Matt and Rachel as espers--don't forget to learn their Indecent Exposure abilities. Oh, and junction 100 Verbal Bitchslaps to HP; you're going to need them.

+
  6. Indecent Exposure LLOL

+
  7. Bring back the funny!

+
  8. BUMP

+
  9. I thought this thread was over?

+
  10. Not anymore, its not!

+
  11. I do not remember making this thread at all. But I really hope a gave Rahul a good licking...

A salacious licking.

+
  12. Eww.

+
  13. You almost gave him a good licking, but unfortunately you left him sitting on your memory card and never got to the final boss...it'll be another 6 to 8 months before you find the game in a dusty box somewhere and decide whether or not you want to pop the game in and start from the beginning or just give up on it altogether

+
  14. That....is such a familiar scene to me. God dammit. I'm going to go and finish EVERY ONE of those damn PS2 games that I never got around to finishing. Splinter Cell 3, here I come!!

+
  15. I remember making this thread, and yet I no longer remember how it is possible that I did not remember it according to my previous post.

HOW COMPLETELY ODD.

+
    • ???
    • Thu November 26, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1497 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close