Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Bring back Ogre Battle!

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. granted there's only 2 english games available, Ogre Battle 64 happens to be my favorite. Yes, it was a commercial flop, but part of that was due to Atlus failing to ship as many copies as they had been planning...and because most hard-core rpg fans had moved to the Playstation. Ogre Battle 64 has a lot of depth and customization. Basically the only thing you can compare it to is march of the black queen. I actually haven't played the Tactics Ogre games yet, though I'm looking into them. Basically I think not many people like Ogre Battle 64 because not a lot of people have actually played it. I know it's not likely squareenix will make another game in the series anytime soon, but if anyone reads this you should look into the past games.

+
    • ???
    • Tue January 25, 2022

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1505 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close