Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Someone geek out with me, please...

• 8 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. So the first scan is up, and I am tingly down there in anticipation. This shit better make a localization or I will throw a baseball through Square Enix's US office. And not apologize. Meanwhile, I need someone to discuss this exciting title with.

Rachel, get in here, wherever you are. Let's talk SO2.

+
  2. This game seems perfect for portable RPG goodness. I am wet.

+
  3. I still need to beat the game, Im right by the last boss too and I havent even tried him yet ... and its been 3 years since!

+
  4. Yeah, I'd be intimidated too if I were you. That guy's a dirty little bastard. Took me a year.

Apparently Rachel's characters just spit on him or something and he died. This could be your second chance, Xavi! And it'll look better this time, too.

+
  5. No what I mean is that I dont even know if hes hard, like, I got to the save point, saved and never touched the thing again.

I think its because the fucking story was finally picking up and FINALLY something was happening and then bam, im at the end of the game? wtf? fuck this.

+
  6. That's silly. A half hour more and you could have beaten it.

+
  7. This may give me a reason to get a PSP.

+
  8. And you can play Valkyrie Profile too. Just think of the possibilities.

+
  9. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1509 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close