Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

This picture is awesome. And huge.

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. There are a lot of great games that can't be quantified easily. I challenge you to make a brief synopsis for Xenogears.

The thing about the Nomura Final Fantasies that kind of gets me is that the worlds never really seem to have much depth in terms of history. Almost every game deals with something that occurred only a generation before and the current generation has to deal with it. In FFVII you had Sephiroth continuing the Jenova legacy the scientist that created him (and Cloud) began which Cloud has to stop(sins of the father), FFVIII all of the SeeDs are fighting the Sorceress that the orphanage founders intended them to face, FFX Titus follows the same path as his father and then has to fight him in the end. It's all very microcosmic.

I think I like Matsuno's games because they deal more with events focusing on the actions happening through more realistic progressions. In FFXII, Vagrant Story, and FF Tactics the plots were very far ranging and dealt with some characters and events that you may never meet or witness. And all of this is in a world that constantly alludes to a colorful history of events and eras. That creates a rich backdrop that allows you to delve deeper into the game's world.

+
    • ???
    • Sat November 27, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1846 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close