Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

This picture is awesome. And huge.

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. I like Nomura's designs because I'm looking past what is considered 'normal' or 'practical' and looking at the colors and shapes. I like that he uses a lot of hard outlines right next to skin tones that really make the image feel fresh and new, and the colors he uses make the image seem vibrant. For some reason I gravitate towards his design for jecht the most because he uses a lot of orange (which is my favorite color), but also makes the drawing seem as though Jecht is a total bum, while still managing to present him in a way that is crisp and pops off the page. I've always admired that kind of style in an artist.

while buttons, zippers, keyrings and chains may not seem like something someone would do in real life, if you take them out of Nomura's drawings it messes up the design because he's used a lot of that stuff to fill in negative space. I can't even begin to call myself an artist of any kind, but I just like his art...

+
    • ???
    • Sat November 27, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1846 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close