Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

FF 7-2 Trailer?

Topics

• No tags yet
  • 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. this is most likely a fake man. Sorry to burst your bubble right now I really don't care if they remake 7 or not but I want FF 13 and versus!!!

+

2. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  3. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

The logo is a fucking joke! Are you kidding me??

GAHAHA

+

4. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  5. Yeah that logo is straight off some deviantart page. And who does titles in all caps?

+

6. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  7. How is it that Nomura possesses the ability to have millions of puppets attached to one single string? If one cuts loose ya'll be free from the shackles of sub-sequel reguritations. THAT and it's a fake (hence the one string analogy).

+

8. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  9. what does ya'll mean

+
    • ???
    • Fri January 21, 2022

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1903 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close