Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Now I'm interested in Odin Sphere

Topics

• 15 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. +
  2. The superhott pixies don't hurt the game's case, either.

+
  3. I really wanted to try this game since it came out, but I wasn't sure if it would be worth the 40 bucks. And I don't think the price has gone down much, if at all. So unfortunately I might not be playing it for awhile :)

+
  4. +
  5. Lowest I saw was around 30. That's not dirt cheap lol. I'd consider 5 bucks dirt cheap. I'm certain it will be in the bargain bin one day, not soon though.

+
  6. I hear the game just joined the ranks of Greatest Hits, so it may be a good time to finally bag it. Also, while eyegasmic pixies are admittedly great, I've always had a soft spot for Velvet.

+
  7. kilir said:
    Lowest I saw was around 30.

What are you looking at?? Bids end at less than $20, some at $5.

+
  8. I only looked at the first page, and they were all around 30.

+
  9. the game is 20 dollars at EB Games; brand new

+
  10. worth every penny. DO IT

+
  11. The game does get awfully repetitive though, Im only on the second book and I already had enough of the same (the insane slowdown didnt help)

+
  12. I have to concur, I bought Odin Sphere for the $20 played about 2-3 hours and haven't touched it since. I also don't feel any guilt about not making my purchase worth it (I often beat games as a result of such guilt).

+
  13. I loved this game!

+
  14. I love this game as well. I have to admitt I haven't beaten it yet though. I can't figure out how to beat those DAMNED green blobs when your playing as the prince. :(

+
  15. FireVixen said:
    I love this game as well. I have to admitt I haven't beaten it yet though. I can't figure out how to beat those DAMNED green blobs when your playing as the prince. :(

You have to use magic. I hope you have napalm or napalm ingredients. Killer potion also works, blizzard...basically anything elementally or magically based.

+
  16. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1971 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close