Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

MOTHER 3 IS HERE!!!! (in english, i mean)

Topics

• 10 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. Guess what, the Mother 3 fan translation is finally complete! After 2 years of work, we can finally enjoy the fruits of Starmen.net's labor. Suck it, Nintendo.

http://mother3.fobby.net/

+
  2. Holy shit. Awesome.

+
  3. Sweet Mother of God, I'm so happy. Just when I thought I was about to get my life back...

+
  4. I'm in chapter 4. It's fucking great so far.

+
  5. The completion of this translation, to me, is essentially an affirmation that there is some sort of sentient being that resembles a god. Somewhere out there. Actually, they're probably the people who completed the patch.

Now I need to get off my failure of an ass and play through the rest of Earthbound.

+
  6. What emulator are you guys using? Visual Boy is whacking out on me.

+
  7. Really? Visual Boy Advance is working awesome for me so far. The only problem is that sometimes the music speeds up when Im no the inventory screens, but thats about it.

As far as progress, I just got to the island, which if youve played past chpt 6 or whatever you know what Im talking about ;) TOO MANY FUCKING GAMES TO PLAY WTF OMG

+
  8. Ugh I wish everyone would stop complaining about that. It's like complaining that too many women are hurling their naked crotches into your pelvic region.

+
  9. Matt said:
    Ugh I wish everyone would stop complaining about that. It's like complaining that too many women are hurling their naked crotches into your pelvic region.

It's hard to time the insertion correctly.

+
  10. Oh sure, that's a valid complaint, the logistics of the matter.

+
  11. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #1991 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close