Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Resident Evil Degeneration: I think it's pretty terrible

Topics

• No tags yet
  • 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. I was hoping for the best but then got bitch slapped by reality. I think the cut scenes in RE4 look better than this movie and somewhere along the line Leon became a lot more asian looking. The voice work is god awful and the script is about as predictable as it could be. It doesn't tie into any of the video games except in the most superficial way.

Capcom would have been better off remaking RE 1-3 in film form so that it would catch people that came into it in 4. Those would have made for much better films and they would have had a groundwork to elaborate on.

+

2. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  3. I'm sure all will be forgiven once RE5 comes out.

+

4. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  5. who cares about non-canonical REs anyway?

PS, I never understood why capcom changed the name from Biohazard for north america. Personally I think biohazard sounds way more rad.

+

6. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  7. I never understood why people stopped saying Rad after 1995. Personally I think Rad should make a comeback.

+

8. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  9. Also, if you ever find yourself faced with shooting zombies you should never enjoy mowing them down or yell something like "GET SOME!!" because you are dooming yourself to be eaten... by zombies. If you act reluctant, you're totally going to live.

+
    • ???
    • Sat November 27, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2017 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close