Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

SMB: no longer the best-selling game of all time!

• 13 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. +
  2. Fuck casual gaming.

+
  3. Wii Sports is only fun to play when your drinking anyway.

+
  4. It's also fun when playing with the opposite sex.

+
  5. What's that got do do with anything? It's not Twister.

+
  6. Maybe Nels has special rules for it or something...

+
  7. I'm a girl, maybe I can explain. Take in this scenario: Nels is playing the bowling section of Wii Sports with his girl of choice. She's having a hard time handeling the Wii-mote and is getting VERY frustrated cause, well, everyone knows girls hate to lose(whether they admit it or not). So, being a good "host", Nels walks over and offers his assistance. Before you know it, their bodies are getting close and gently rubbing up against each other as he shows her the ropes.

At least that's the only scenario I can think of where it would be fun with the opposite sex.

+
  8. Oh, is that what you do? Pick boys up and lull them into a false sense of masculine superiority? That's entrapment!

+
  9. I know! Is it not wonderful? You know you want to be on the receiving end of some hot girls touchy feelliness. ;p

HA! Just kidding. I personally wouldn't do that. I was just giving an example that might answer your Twister question. Besides, it wouldn't work for me anyway. My bf already knows I'm pretty dang good at video games. He'd see right through that farce and then try to kick my arss at Soul Calibur.

+
  10. No, I don't use the Wii to trick (or persuade) women into risky business (though I have seen used in this way rather successfully and with enough frequency that more men should probably consider it for this purpose).

I enjoy playing video games. I also enjoy a woman's company. Thus, being able to do both at the same time is great fun. As you see many women enjoy Wii Sports, while very few enjoy Secret of Mana and Metal Slug.

+
  11. It's a damn shame too.

+
  12. Ashley you just destroyed any chance at superiority you had here by mentioning your bf. Too bad.

+
  13. ;P Awwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee!!!!!! You jealous? That's so sweet! pinches Rahul's cheeks

+
  14. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2020 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close