Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

April Fools

Topics

• 8 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. it's that time of the year where you can't believe anything you read or see on the internet. What's the best story you've seen thus far? I read an article about hotels on the moon from Hotels.com and Rooms available on mars from expedia.com. I'm looking forward to seeing what MIT and Harvard pull off in the ongoing prank war as well.

What about you guys?

+
  2. I have some friends that have announced they are engaged today. They've be seriously dating for a while now, so engagement isn't out of the question, but to announce on April Fools....

+
  3. The aliens community was gotten quite viciously yesterday. Sega's Aliens: Colonial Marines has been the topic of much discussion lately, and so it caused quite a stir when the frontpage story was that Sega was 'reimagining' the game by buying the engine to the abondoned 2002 EA Aliens: Colonial Marines that got cancelled, and, what's worse, that the Brothers Strause (Which conveniently enough abbreviates to so much BS :-)), the two miscreants responsible for AVP: Requiem (one of the worst films to ever grace the silver screen) would be writing the game.

+
  4. News update: It was a joke, they aren't getting engaged.

+
  5. Nels said:
    News update: It was a joke, they aren't getting engaged.

really? I wouldn't have guessed

Also, if they can't commit to engagement on April Fools, they're relationship is destined to fail

NEGATIVITY GOOOOOOO!!!!

+
  6. @Mr. Domino That sounds exactly like something you'd be taken aback with.

+
  7. I like that he says 'the aliens community' ...now any time anyone mentions 'the gay community' or 'the African-American community' I'm going to stand up and declare "WHAT ABOUT THE GODDAMN ALIEN COMMUNITY!?!?!?"

+
  8. I know, it's like, where do equal rights end?? I mean, COME ON.

+
    • ???
    • Fri November 27, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2054 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close