Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.

• 1 unread post
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited about this game. It's come a loooong way (since like 2005) and there have been a lot of changes but I think it's all for the better. I personally like this new protagonist and the whole concept of using gravity as an ability in the game sounds pretty awesome to me. The official website has a ton of clips that reveal tidbits of the gameplay and the many elements that will be featured through out the game. So I thought why not have a thread about it, where we can argue/discuss/praise this title that will hit country side hopefully this year (apparently it's 60% done so, we'll see I guess).

EDIT* New Famitsu scans AHOY!

The japanese site is up and running also. It has a some interesting details on some of the main characters, the art direction looks pretty bad ass imo. I've also heard there will be aerial battles in the game.....AERIAL BATTLES.

+
    • ???
    • Fri September 25, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2059 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close