Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

I got a rock

• 11 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. +
  2. Holy shit. I am seriously in tears right now, that is the greatest piece of news I have read in a long time, every single word is amazing. This is the best part of my day for sure.

+
  3. +
  4. this was on the sidebar when I read the DS article: Almost better

+
  5. At least with the brick, if they didn't take it back, you could always chunk it through their window.

+
  6. Working at the return desk at Torys R Us for the majority of my working life (thank god those days are over), I got more than a few videogames back resealed with blank discs. Sometimes it's the employees who jack the goods and reseal it, and sometimes its the customers, but you can always tell. It wasn't my place to play toy vigilante when I was only getting payed $9.50 an hour, so I always took it back anyway.

+
  7. TOY VIGILANTE!!

da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-TOY VIGILANTE!!!

You know you wanted to be like this guy, Matt. Riding the highways seeking out those who would dare to return blank discs and defective toys. Those who injure Toys R Us are already dead. They just don't know it yet.

+
  8. +
  9. Ohhh, humanity, I love you. You never cease to amaze me. This has been amusing, little ghost, and that was not something I expected. But every playtime must come to an end. This dream is over.

At least, it would be if humanity still had any sense left to it.

+
  10. Eh, it's not much of a find. Buckets O' Cum III was far superior in every way.

+
  11. O_O

+
  12. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2064 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close