Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Quote from Yoshio Sakamoto on the development of Metroid: Other M

• 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. It's a sort of interesting writeup by Kotaku on the game's development, though a must read if you have any interest in the game.

+
  2. Yeah I'm not too thrilled by the whole "lots of story" concept. Fusion's story was pretty ass, if you ask me. I'm more happy with an implicit storytelling style as seen in Prime and especially Super Metroid, where the actions and events in the game tell the story, not "cutscenes" or dialogue. But I guess we'll see how it plays out. I'm sure the gameplay will be awesome though, and that's obviously what we're here for.

+
  3. +
  4. ^Pretty much. I did think Fusion kicked ass though (had some super creepy parts in the game), it had it's flaws of course, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, along with the story. I'm pretty damn excited about this game myself, mainly because Sakamoto is directing but also because it's a joint-production that could (hopefully) yield some very interesting results for the franchise.

+
  5. Yeah, best E3 news.

+
    • ???
    • Thu November 26, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2076 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close