Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

I Have a Dream

Topics

• 9 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. An e-mail sent to me by a Square Haven reader:

Toshiro Tsuchida, Akitoshi Kawazu, Hello! ! ! I would like to start by recongizing your accomplishments and how awsome it is by how you bring games to life! ! ! I am an american business student located in Arcata, California. Im not the smartest student in the class but one who thinks unique. I have no capital, work almost 40 hour weeks while taking 14 units at Humboldt State University. I call on anyone with trust and respect of ethical values to unite with me to create a game. I have an idea for the Nintendo Wii. Friends who i have shared came into to shock when they heard my idea. If we dont create this game someone else will. This is a game that will eventually be played on the Nintendo Wii by how the demand for the game is already of great popularity. Im looking for my life to grow and I know my dreams are far to reachable for myself to reach. Im looking for business. Im looking to be protected. Thank you for your time. This "dream" game i have in mind is ready to be built, are you ready to help build it! ! !

+
  2. ...

...O_O

...So...either the spammers are getting reeeeeeaaaallly creative...or...no, no, that can't have been serious...

+
  3. Matt said:
    Im not the smartest student in the class

Heh.

+
  4. Actually, he said it. I was always the smartest student in class. Of course, I went to a small school. For retarded children.

+
  5. +
  6. Shoulda replied with false interest, posing as some S-E dude of dubious reputation. I'd love to hear the awesome ideas behind this guy's dream game.

Im looking for my life to grow and I know my dreams are far to reachable for myself to reach.

Awesome sentence here, too~

+
  7. I think we should get the guy started on a project. Give him a line like "We only produce games using SE intellectual properties." and have him work on a remake of Einhander or something for the Wii.

+
  8. I think we ought to tell him 'alright, Squenix will publish and finance your game, but you're going to have to meet us in this abandoned alleyway in Hong Kong to sort out a few legal issues...'

+
  9. Dean said:
    remake of Einhander or something for the Wii.

This should seriously be done. Email Squeenix ASAP and get some real people on it. No joke, I can only image how awesome this could be.

+
    • ???
    • Mon August 10, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2091 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close