Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

2010. Year of the gaming?

1. Mr_Domino said:
    Aliens versus Predator (2010) (which seems to have been deleted from the database) and Star Trek Online are the two things I'll be getting.

Don't really see how 2010 could possible top 2001, though. THAT was the year of gaming. Final Fantasy X, Deus Ex, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Aliens versus Predator 2. The only other year that might could compare would be 1987.

Hey funny you mention Deus Ex as Mr. Spector's new game is bound for release next year which is one of the games I am totally pumped about. Like matt, Pikmin 3 is another title I cannot wait for. What else? Shiiiiieeet well there's Sin & Punishment 2 to break 2010 in and then we've got Casltevenia: Lords of Shadow along with Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Cosmic Walker, Sandlot's REGINLEIV, Sakaguchi's Project, Hirokazu Yasuhara Pac-Man 2010 Project which he'll have full control of I believe (something he hasn't done since Sonic 3 & Knuckles), Project Sora and last but certainly not least Shinji Mikami's Project. I'm not gonna mention Matsuno purely because I do not want to give myself that much hope (if I haven't already done so.........probably have).

But yea, man, next year is just booming with anticipation. I can't remember the last time I was THIS excited about games (it was probably back in the Ocarina of Time days). Soooooo pumped.

+
  2. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2135 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close