Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Worst Video Game Movies

Topics

• No tags yet
  • 10 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. +
  2. I think that if the people who created these craptastic movies would actually pay attention to the story lines and characters of the game, the movies would probably be alot better. I mean look at the Resident Evil movies. I wanted to stab the person at Capcom who gave permission to make those movies in the eye. They had nothing to do with the games. Alice shouldn't have even been thought of, in my opinion.

+
  3. The hell's Super Mario Brothers doing on this list? That was totally one of the coolest movies ever, even if it was for the wrong reasons. I mean, shit. I still watch it. (sometimes.)

+
  4. Wait a second, Silent Hill?!? That movie was Oscar worthy in comparison to Hitman and Tomb Raider.

+
  5. Yeah, I actually liked Silent Hill. Well, the ending kind of sucked, but other then that it was pretty good compared to others.
    I have hopes for the Prince of Persia movie coming out. Not high hopes mind you, but hopes none the less.

+
  6. I'm sorry but it looks like none of you have seen Bloodrayne... with Michelle Rodriguez and the guy who plays Budd in Kill Bill. WORST MOVIE EVER!

p.s. OHAI SH PEOPLE WHO MAY REMEMBER ME!

+
  7. Hey, it's Yuna!

Yeah, I totally forgot about Bloodrayne - bad enough they bundled it with the game, so that if you wanted the game, you had to buy the movie, too! Which is why I've only ever played the first Bloodrayne.

+
  8. hahaha I forgot they did that. I rented it from blockbuster because I'm a moron. biggest waste of $4 ever!

+
  9. After recently seeing the horrible fucking suckfest that is Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, I have to say that I'd rather take the old Street Fighter movie with Van Damme over that any day.

+
  10. The original Street Fighter was terrible, but it was fairly well-entrenched in the 'so-bad-its-good' territory.

+
    • ???
    • Thu November 26, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2142 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close