Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Hello everyone!

Topics

• No tags yet
  • 14 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. I received Matt's invite today. I'm excited to be a part of this :) My presence will be slim as I leave to spend time in the mountains tomorrow, but upon my return I'll be around often. My name's Mark. I guess you could say that I've come from the Square-Haven forums after years of inactivity. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

+
  2. y halo thar! I don't remember you from SHMFoD. Were you a member over 7 years ago?

+
  3. I also don't recall him. But my memory is almost as selective as Rahul's, so that really isn't saying too much. Welcome aboard mate, and let the feces-flinging begin!

+
  4. Welcome!

• flings feces*
    +
  5. Is there another name you happened to go by?

+
  6. Maybe he went by Mark?

+
  7. Maybe you went by M.... HOLY SHIT HELLO RACHEL.

+
  8. I know, she's all just comin' in here like "oh, I haven't been gone for 5 years, its no big!"

+
  9. @Mr_Domino

I know, she's all just comin' in here like "oh, I haven't been gone for 5 years, its no big!"

I'm pretty good at it, if I must say.

+
  10. @Rachel
    HOW ARE YOU GOD DAMN IT!?

+
  11. @Rachel

well hi there! Welcome back! :D

+
  12. @CrimsonHead

PRETTY OKAY HOLY SHIT

+
  13. I can only imagine this is what a High-School Reunion would be like if I actually went to high school...

OBLIGATORY PUNCH SPIKING JOKE

+
  14. @LittleCactaur

I know it feels like it right?! its really cool to talk to everyone again even though I still was in contact with some of you... anyway HI RACHEL!!!

+
    • ???
    • Fri November 27, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2148 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close