Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

SW: The Phantom Menace Review

Topics

• 3 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. This is probably one of the most comprehensive, yet funny critiques of a film I think I've ever seen:

Review of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (1 of 7)

Be warned, it is very long (70 mins!) It starts out sort of dumb and the guy is doing a kind of stupid voice but it culminates into an incredible analysis of what specifically made SWTPM so terrible. Enjoy!

+
  2. I didn't watch past part 3, but it was pretty insightful and entertaining. However, the level of cynicism it takes to produce a 70-minute video review of a movie that is almost universally reviled seems a little like overkill to me.

It's sad that Episode 1 could have been so much better, but I'd rather look past the movie's many faults and just enjoy it for what it is: the continuation and the culmination of the movie series I adored as a kid.

+
  3. I will check this out later for sure. In the meantime, I think this mock-trailer more than adequately sums up the first 3 episodes quite eloquently.

+
    • ???
    • Thu November 26, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2155 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close