Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

FFXIII

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. Alright so I took way too long a break from work today and beat it. I made the mistake of deciding to beat the game about 2 weeks ago. Why was this a mistake? Because I turned it into a chore. Something that had to be done, instead of taking my time for the last 6-9 hours or so of play. Despite turning it into a slight drudgery at the end there, I enjoyed the game thoroughly. I left satisfied and look forward to going back and trying to beat some more of the marks (I think I have at least 40 of them done now, though not all at 5 stars) when I feel like it. Despite our high hopes (my high hopes?) not being completely met, I do think it is yet another respectable entry into the Final Fantasy series. I'm going to write a review of it sometime over the next few weeks when I have more time because nobody ever gets tired of reading about Final Fantasy, right?

+

2. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  3. Right! Looking forward to that review.

I'm still mulling over purchasing the game myself. I don't want to play another Final Fantasy X ever again. That is, 50+ hours of my life that I almost completely forgot about since then and don't care to remember now.

+

4. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  5. @Matt

I remember finishing that game and feeling extremely depressed afterward. It was the first time I truly felt the series had finally come to an end.

+

6. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  7. +
    • ???
    • Sun January 23, 2022

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2156 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close