Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business

• 4 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. [newsitem=link]Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business|--|Figured I'd drop some kind of line for the peeps that may not have heard about this. Remember Kong in Concert, the OC ReMix fan arrange album featuring re-imagined incarnations of David Wise's Donkey Kong Country sound tracks? Well, this is the spiritual successor of sorts, which has apparently been in the works since late 2007. Not quite as concentrated a dose of eargasm as Kong in Concert, but there is definitely aural gold here. Don't miss the tracks by zykO and virt. Dave Wise and Grant Kirkhope (Banjo series composer) even arranged the credits theme... that one begs for a listen. Go!|--|http://dkc2.ocremix.org/[/newsitem]

+
  2. @Kanji

Awesome. Seems like every time I go a week without checking OCRemix they release a new album. I'll have to download it when I get home.

+
  3. Loving it Besides the horrible Chinese song and the death metal.

Here's some album art for your itunes I photoshopped from the project site.

+
  4. I always thought DC2 was the best out of the trilogy and the music in that game kicked some serious ass. I still catch myself humming the theme to the Lost World's world map on occasion.

+
    • ???
    • Wed February 24, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2186 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close