Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

New Silent Hill title announced

• 7 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. Frankly I'm not very excited by this, I found the series began to decline somewhat with Silent Hill 4. I own Silent Hill Origins but found it somewhat boring. I haven't touched Silent Hill: Homecoming. Maybe the series became bland? I also believe changing the development team around didn't help, but oh well.

+

2. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  3. Has anyone played Shattered Memories for Wii though? It got decent reviews, but I was expecting it to be better received based on the hype and the previews. There was a developers' walkthrough that made me really excited.

+

4. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  5. @Matt It's still on my desk, unopened. I skipped Origins and Homecoming though; Shattered Memories was the first one that felt like it would be a worthwhile experience again.

+

6. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  7. @Rahul What are you waiting for?

I'm interested in picking it up, but not for $50.

+

8. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  9. @Alex my thoughts exactly. But man, I love this series so damn much and hope to god Konami pulls something outta their hats. Fingers crossed to have Yamaoka back on board too - the man's practically half the reason the games are so badass. I remember reading in an interview that he was down for composing some more, since he really loved the series. We'll see.

@Rahul let us know how that one is, mang. I'm pretty curious as to how it compares to the first three Team Silent games.

+

10. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  11. @Matt I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII dude! And I still have to complete Bayonetta. I bought 4 Wii games in February/March that were cheap: MadWorld, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Silent Hill and FF:CC:TCB. I'll probably get into Silent Hill first, though.

+

12. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  13. @Rahul FUCK Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta is the BIZNOMB SON.

+
    • ???
    • Sat December 4, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2217 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close