Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow screens from Konami Gamers Night 2010

• 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. In addition, here's an extended Lords of Shadow Trailer!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-0M_AzQ3aE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

+
  2. This game looks great. Too bad the trailer seems very pre-production: a lot of big name voice actors but you never see who they're voice acting. And most of the shots seem like little snippets of gameplay, but no cutscenes. Quite a weird trailer - although the pacing feels very Kojima Productions.

Definitely on my "orly?" list.

+
  3. I have to admit I've never actually played a Castlevania game. There I said it. I blame the fact that my first console was a Nintendo 64 and in those days I couldn't buy my own games. Or something.

This game looks interesting (I've seen a trailer before) and I will be sure to keep an eye on it.

+
  4. @Alex Your first console was a 64?? Did you miss out on the glory days or are you just much, much younger than I thought?

+
  5. It looks pretty cool. Though it's not clear to me if it will be in the metroidvania style of play or a more straight forward action title such as God of War or Uncharted.

+
    • ???
    • Tue November 24, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2220 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close