Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

The Last Story

• 11 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. Couldn't find a topic on this game already so decided to create one. Anyways this is what I wanted to show you guys:

Lead Characters And Tiger Revealed

From this article: Siliconera

PS: Love the image script Matt!

+
  2. I saw a bunch of images of the Last Story a couple days ago. I am very impressed with the artwork so far and can't wait to see what they will do with this game. I am also happy that it is on the Wii! It needs a good RPG.

+
  3. @Suikojin

I am also happy that it is on the Wii! It needs a good RPG.

True that.

PS, welcome to Videogam.in!

+
  4. I want to love this game like I love Final Fantasy IV. I'm loving the artwork thus far but I need in game footage, I need to see the battle engine, I need to see snippets of the narrative in flow. I know Sakaguchi has had some flack over the past few years but dammit, he's made one of the best rpgs ever, and I'm sure he's still got a lot of creative juice left in him. Come on Saks, don't let me down.

+
  5. Have you seen other artwork for the game? Like towns and stuff, those also look very good. But like you said I also want to see gameplay.

+
  6. Some new information on the battle system: IGN

The battle system will be a blend of real time and turn based.

+
  7. @ryuzaki it sounds enticing, but with Mistwalker I'd wait for the reviews to come in before getting too excited.

+
  8. @Matt

That and we need to see some gameplay footage.

+
  9. In the latest issue of Famitsu there are some game screenshots that are shown. The game looks very nice for a Wii game.
    Magazine Scans

Here is one of the magazine scans:

+
  10. @ryuzaki Good job man. It's......interesting graphically, lots of detail for a Wii game but I need a little more. I'm slowly succumbing to the hype.

+
  11. @ryuzaki Nicely done

Who's the character designer? I think he gave that guy about 8 too many abs.

+
    • ???
    • Sat August 15, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2221 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close