Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Final Fantasy Gaiden heading westward?

• 4 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. I'm excited about this game and will definitely try it out, but I've heard mixed things from those that played the Japanese version, so I'm somewhat wary. It's great to see Squenix experimenting with a return to old-style Final Fantasy roots. It'd be refreshing to see more games like that, the original Crystal Chronicles, and games like FFIX, instead of the hyperactive MTV culture Nomura has spawned with KH, FFVII and FFXIII.

+
  2. I'm excited about it too, but my hunch is that it'll be exactly like Final Fantasy III DS.

+
  3. @Rahul

Yea I remember hearing a few people on GAF voicing their distaste for the game. I might wait for some trusted online reviews once it releases and take it from there. One thing is for sure though, the art direction looks gorgeous and has translated quite well into the actual game world.

+
  4. @Rahul It does look quite impressive. I still recall when getting 7's for review scores still meant there could be quite a great game still in there. It's on DS so I guess taking the dive won't be too much on one's pocketbook.

+
  5. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2232 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close