Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

Rumors... Until Monday.

• 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. Well it is just a rumor right now, but it seems that Capcom held some private Capcom event in Hawaii and are suppose to announce 3 new games this coming Monday from that event. Now, who was also at this event? Well it was none other than Marvel Editor for Marvel.com went to this event. Now why in the world would he be there? Well one would hope, it would be for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. These are the rumors so far, but talk about the possibility of the rumors here.

Also if they made a new one, which characters would you like to see?

+
  2. Personally, I'd like to see Professor X as a playable character. The Watcher would be cool, but I'm not sure what his moves would be.

+
  3. If this glorified CG trailer of Capcom fighting Marvel characters is any indication then I guess this is official now. (Morrigan vs. Iron Man steals the show.)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVUETKXdrTA[/video]

+
  4. Man, I can't wait for this game! So far some confirmed or strongly hinted at characters are...

Ryu
    Morrigan
    Chris Redfield
    Chun-Li
    Dante
    Frank West
    Hulk
    Iron Man
    Wolverine
    Super Skrull
    Deadpool
    Captain America
    Dr. Doom

MvC3 Image

+
  5. I just want Silver Surfer. If they stick him in, it will be the first MvC game I actually buy.

+
    • ???
    • Sat October 31, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2239 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close