Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Final Fantasy XIII Freezes Lead To Lawsuit

• 4 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. I've had some weird stuff happen with loading while playing Final Fantasy XIII on my PlayStation 3. Nothing waiting 30 seconds or so didn't fix however. The title of buggiest game I've played for PS3 still goes to Fallout 3 by a landslide.

+
  2. I'd love to see how they are proving it was the game and not a random bug/issue with the console.

+
  3. @Alex It looks like both companies admit to the issue. They just say it's the other guy's fault. I'm sure hilarity will ensue.

+
  4. Right. On the one hand, Sony is culpable for designing and shipping a system prone to such an issue. On the other hand, SE should have been the one to work around the issue, since a SE solution would be cheaper and more feasible than recalling the millions of systems already sold to consumers.

Assuming it's a mechanical problem. If it's something software related, Sony must resolve the problem with a firmware upgrade ASAP, and offer to replace those systems that are now defunct.

At any rate, Sony has a horrible track record with product quality, dependability, and product life (see this recent GameSpite post: A tribute to Sony's hardware engineering). On that record alone I would side with SE.

+
  5. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2329 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close