Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Jazz Hands

• 8 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. Congratulations on the new gig.

+
  2. Nice work, always good when life gets back on track. Keeping busy can be a very good thing.

+
  3. Yea congrats man! And yes, the absence of The Last Gaurdian at this E3 is quite a perplexing one(word on the street claims that it will be at this TGS).

Regardless LC it's always a pleasure to see your presence here and I'll be looking forward to what ever else you have in store for this place.

+
  4. word, Last Guardian crew. Here's hoping for something groovy in the near future.

+
  5. Further proof that good things come to those who are awesome. Gratz on the new gig, man.

+
  6. Since it's been almost 8 months since this was posted, I think some mysteries need solving, and updates are in order:

1) The mystery project was Resistance 3
    2) I am no longer working for Insomniac Games
    3) I have migrated to employment at Naughty Dog
    4) I am currently working on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    5) I can't say anything about U3, other than it is pretty fucking awesome

You can resume your jealousy now u__u

+
  7. +
  8. @LittleCactaur Can you confirm or deny if The Mummy: Curse of the Dragon Emperor had major impact on the development of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves? I know the whole series is a big ripoff of Indiana Jones, but I was shocked how similar U2 and M:CotD were, especially towards the end of U2.

+
    • ???
    • Mon January 25, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2351 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close