Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Is The Last Story the last Sakaguchi game?

• 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. So it's come to this huh, Sakaguchi? Trying to re-live the Final Fantasy success?

In all honosty, I really do want to see this game succeed. Sakaguchi you have my support!

+
  2. I refuse to believe this.

+
  3. @Kanji Really? The guy has done a lot in his time (it's even hard to believe that The Spirits Within was nine years ago), I can understand his desire to resign. He deserves it imo, without him, a lot of people would be either out of business or just stumped for ideas on building a successful franchise.

+
  4. It's just kind of hard to swallow for me, from a purely subjective vantage: the idea that he'd disappear from the scene at a time like this. I guess I wouldn't be against him deserving it, but I always picture great devs like Saks going out with a big bang. The Last Story looks fantastic, but doesn't really evoke any epic farewell vibes that I'd expect from a guy like this. Can't really explain it I guess, basically HE CANT BE DONE YET (good to know he isn't, nice save Nels)

+
  5. +
    • ???
    • Sun September 27, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2389 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close