Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Irrational Games' Project Icarus revealed as BioShock Infinite

• 4 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. I still haven't gotten around to playing BioShock, though it looks pretty good. A few months ago (over a year ago?) I posted how I really wanted to see a steam punk game handled by a Western developer the right way. I really wanted an RPG, but I guess I may have to settle for this (BioShock doesn't have enough RPG elements to really light my fire).

+
  2. @Nels I assume since you're here that we probably have similar taste in games. I'm not a FPS fan by any means at all whatsoever, but I really liked Bioshock despite the lack of RPG elements (of which, you're right, there are few).

+
  3. I am interested in seeing if there will be pitfalls in this game. That would definitely separate itself from it's predecessor imo.

Having said that, I think the title sucks. It would of been cool to see something more inherently attached to the name "Icarus".

+
  4. @Pugz I have to agree, the name is pretty stupid. Putting the putting "Bio" detracts from the steam punk aesthetic.

+
  5. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2419 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close