Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

QuakeCon 2010!

• 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. I've always wanted to attend, as I live really close, but its never quite worked out, and now I'm about to move away. Sadness.

+
  2. Dang, I didn't even know this kind of thing was going down. I'm just next-door in New Mexico, so a quickish trip to Dallas might not actually be such a bad idea one of these years. Definitely intrigued by the free booze and the Tuatara stuff. Always wondered how close we are to virtual reality, with all this motion control gaming and 3D bs rolling onto the scene. Apparently, not that far away from the primitive forms of it? an insane thought.

Nice write-up and pictures!

+
  3. @Kanji Hey thanks! This year it was at the Hilton Anatole in downtown Dallas, but last year it was at the Gaylord Hotenl in Grapevine. From what I've heard, they alternate between the two locations every year, so there's a good chance it will be there next time.

+
  4. Forget to add to add this to the main post, but during the BYOC, people like to compete in teams and most really get into it. They make their own flags/banners and some go in even further by wearing home-made team jerseys, hats, etc. Some players like to showoff their custom modified computers. I didn't really see any this time around, but the following pictures are two that I saw last year.

Last year's big game that was being promoted was the new Wolfenstein, so I though it was kinda cool someone made their computer look like this.

+
  5. WTG Son_Gara

+
  6. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2421 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close