Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

The Walking Dead is coming to AMC!

• 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. One of my favorite comic book series of all time is coming to the AMC channel as a band-new miniseries. The Walking Dead is an on-going black and white comic series published by Image Comics, that is set in post-apocalyptic America and is a must read for anyone who says they're a fan of zombies. It tells the story of Rick Grimes, a small town deputy sheriff who falls in the line of duty and reawakens in a hospital bed only to find that the world he knew is now overrun with zombies; the cause of which is unknown. On Halloween night, AMC will launch its 90 minute premire of The Walking Dead. I've been reading this series for a while now and I'm really excited about this new show. From what I've read so far, the show will follow the story of the comic very closely, which is great. Check it out if you're interested. This Halloween the dead will walk the earth!

Check out the trailer here

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE[/video]

+
  2. That looks pretty damn AWESOME!

+
  3. @FireVixen O it will be......it will be.

+
  4. I can't wait. Maybe they'll put some episodes on the internet. Then I can watch it.

+
  5. Good show, but so far, the comic is much better. Between Tuesday and Thursday I managed to read issues 1 - 79 in their entirety, and it totally depressed the hell out of me with its completely depressing atmosphere.

I think the show has a lot to live up to, and I wasn't that fond of the last episode, but as I said, it's a good show. I don't mind them doing something different from the book - in fact, I would actually prefer that so that it's a relatively NEWER experience, but some of the scenes kind of reek of overwrought primetime drama BS. Can't really escape it, it's what draws people, but damn it, I'll still complain!

+
    • ???
    • Fri November 27, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2428 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close