Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Super awesome Sword & Sworcery EP captures

• 7 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. Those are amazing. Is it seriously only going to be released for iPad and iPhone?

+
  2. @Nels Seriously.

+
  3. @Matt Grumble, grumble, grumble...

+
  4. I'm guessing by your grumbling that you don't have an iOS device. Get with the program Nels!!!

+
  5. @Matt Sigh, there's no way I'm getting one till I'm off my parents' family plan after finishing grad school. Even then I'm not sure

+
  6. @Nels I would wholeheartedly recommend an iPhone to just about anyone, but if you're not sold on it I understand iPod touch can download and utilize games & stuff from the app store.

+
  7. @Nels I'm right with ya. Used to think the iPhone was a purely superfluous thing, but at this point it's almost completely won me over, due in no small part to exclusive games like this. Not that I'm in any position to go out and splurge on Apple's latest though, alas. Still, gotta love the way these screens taunt with same je ne sais quoi that made me go gaga over the likes of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. maybe I'll get lucky over the holidays...

+
    • ???
    • Thu February 25, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2447 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close