Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Konami drops HD bombshell

• 7 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. +
  2. @Matt you mean like this one? It's coming for PSN too at some stage.

+
  3. @Alex yes, that's exactly what I mean! Hooray!

+
  4. Ok, so wait, we're getting these for PS3 and 360? If so, I'm buying all 3. For 360.

+
  5. No love for the original Silent Hill?? Still secretly lusting for some kinda revamp on that one, even though it might be better left untouched.

Gonna be tough to resist any of these though. The other Silent Hill's in HD are bag-on-sight for me, plus I finally have no alternative BUT to cop ZoE when these come out. Snazzy.

+
  6. @Kanji

They already did sort of remake the original Silent Hill, with Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Rather than go the straight remake route like they did with Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, though, they decided to do a complete reimagining of the story and gameplay. They took the basic thread of Harry Mason takes his daughter to a creepy town and gets lost in it, and went in completely new directions. So, needless to say, doesn't fit in with the 'canon' of the other games, but I thought it was still well worth checking out.

+
  7. Good info sir, I actually didn't know this. I've been dismissing the post-Silent Hill 4 games without much thought, but maybe this is a pretty rude gesture. I'll have to take a closer look at Shattered Memories, should be interesting to see where they take it.

+
    • ???
    • Thu October 29, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2515 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close