Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Games you want to play: 2012 edition!

• 8 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. +
  2. @Mr_Domino I though Arkham City was coming out this year?

+
  3. @Son_Gara

It is. My facts were incorrect. So I guess there's only four games I'm looking forward to for next year.

+
  4. +
  5. @Matt
    Its gonna finally come back, and they're going to have to tie it in with Plants vs. Zombies, with Olimar as the Immortal Lord of the Undead Plants. Which, admittedly, would be kind of awesome. Pikmin zombie mode where you have to figure out ways to use them to cause the least casualties - get the highest percentage through the infected zones and whatnot.

+
  6. @Mr_Domino what are you doing for a career? You need to design games.

+
  7. @Matt

I was doing that for a while, remember? The industry just kind of chewed me up and spit me out, or at least the dark little corner of the industry I was frequenting. It's such a shame, too, I had this great idea for an ipad game about a dead mime who was wrongfully sent to Hell, but is given the power to make his mime stuff a reality (for instance, if you drew a box with his mime-hands on the ipad screen, a box would appear, which could be used for puzzle-solving) in order to track down the devil and ask him why he never moved on to a better place. But that's neither here, nor is it there. Actually, it might be there - I outlined the whole thing to my boss before I quit, so maybe it'll get made some day. I'd play it.

+
  8. @Mr_Domino Me too; that sounds fresh.

+
    • ???
    • Mon September 21, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2526 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close