Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Game of the Year 2011

Make your case!

• 3 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. What's your game of 2011?

I'd choose The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, a truly excellent addition to the Zelda series. It's not perfect, but I think it's certainly the best Zelda since Ocarina of Time. The art direction and music are spectacular, and the choice to make a bright colorful world contrasts very nicely with the starkness of Twilight Princess.

+
  2. There have been quite a few games I've been quite impressed with this year, but I haven't gotten a chance to play some of these other big titles. Of the ones I have played, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is definitely my favorite. As RPGs go, it is definitely the best console RPG I've played since Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. Which also makes it pretty much the best game I've played since Persona 4.

+
  3. I would have to agree with Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It's a Zelda game, so I knew it was going to be good. I was actually surprised by how good it ended up being. I was disappointed with Twilight Princess, wasn't as good as most Zelda games, Skyward Sword more than made up for it. Easily the best Zelda game since Ocarina of Time, and it is easily the best Wii game there has ever been. There were many great games in 2011, and even though the Wii only had a few gems, Skyward Sword was the best of them all.

+
  4. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2594 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close