Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Final Fantasy X remake?

• 8 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  1. I might be behind on the times but I recently came across someone speaking about this on reddit and wanted to check in with you guys to see if I could maybe get more info? is this real?

I really hate to be the out of the loop person asking an obvious question but I guess old age, marriage and baby can do that to a girl. I figured you'd all be nice to me because of our "history" :P I miss you guys.

+

2. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  3. @Yuna1881 woah wb! I must be out of the loop too, I havent heard anything about it. Does a FFX remake excite you? I would think a PS FF, ie the oft rumored Final Fantasy VII Remake would come first.

+

4. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  5. @Matt you would think so, that FFVII would be remade first they just love to tease the fanboys with the idea, it is what I thought of when I heard FFX remake, that it was just more teasing but it seems like it might actually be true, I'll have to look around for more info when I have the time.

+

6. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  7. @Yuna1881

I figured you'd all be nice to me because of our "history" :P I miss you guys.

You thought wrong.
    lol
    FFX remake would be a cash cow, I'm sure.

+

8. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  9. Square Enix had announced a "Final Fantasy X remake" but as far as most people know it's just a HD port, possibly with the content from the International edition (eg. what we in PAL territories already got). I don't think they mentioned anything else other than that they wanted it to be really stunning or something. Don't get too excited.

+

10. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  11. @Rahul yeah that's pretty much it so far - all I've heard is it's coming to both PlayStation 3 and Vita and it'll be HD.

+

12. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  13. Like any other company, if Square Enix thinks that they can make money from it, I'm sure they will re-make it.

+

14. Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, bool given in /home/ninsiteuser/public_old/bin/php/class.user.php on line 79
  15. @Son_Gara I'll be buying it! Though I did basically play through the entire game about 3 months ago, just before this was announced. Ah well.

+
    • ???
    • Sat November 27, 2021

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2629 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close