Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Member for 10 years

Topics

• No tags yet
  • 5 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. I just logged in to see what's been happening here lately and noticed that I've been a member for 10 years and 1 month.

Holy shit.

This calls for a celebration of some kind! But what!?

Also, there should really be a badge or achievement of some kind for that kind of loyalty!!

How long have you been a member?

+
  2. @Rahul I have been a member for 10 years, 2 months! I also feel I deserve some sort of badge of honor.

Haha I forget how these carried over. The dates are from Square Haven registration after we relaunched in 2002? That feels like forever ago...

+
  3. @Matt Hmm, I didn't think I joined until 2003... maybe I was a lurker for a year.

Fuckin' one third of my life. I've met Xavi, Steve and Ziyad so far; Rachel, Paul and you to go! If you ever stop living in China, that is.

+
  4. @Rahul

@Matt Hmm, I didn't think I joined until 2003... maybe I was a lurker for a year.

Fuckin' one third of my life. I've met Xavi, Steve and Ziyad so far; Rachel, Paul and you to go! If you ever stop living in China, that is.

You had your chance! :p

+
  5. @Rahul
    Ten years huh? As good a time for nostalgia to hit, resulting in my perusing of an old internet haunt.
    Rereading my posts I want to punch my past-self in the mouth.
    With a tack hammer.

+
    • ???
    • Thu October 22, 2020

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2647 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close