Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Chrono Trigger Dialogue

• 10 unread posts
  • up key  +  up key down key
  • Jump between unread posts
  1. +
  2. Haha, how awesome.

I imagine they could do some fun things with FFVII, too.

+
  3. Definately. There's more of em for CT, but they were sort of lame.

Man, I wonder what it took them to do that?

Excuse me if I'm sounding like a newbie... but it must take a lot to hack into a dialogue system for a game.

Intriguing, isn't it? :/

+
  4. Too bad they're all completely lame and not funny.

We should enlist Rachel for this kind of thing.

+
  5. Okay, so in FFIX I named Garnet "Cheerios" for the sole purpose of Zidane uttering the line "I can't start my day withut Cheerios!"

+
  6. man, editing roms is the oldest shit ever. Its about as "hard" as putting a language patch.

To add insult to injury, its not even funny

+
  7. Yeah. I figured it would be ancient, Spaniard. (Once again-- me sounding like a newbie.)

I think it's kinda interesting, though. That's just me. Of course, you have to be witty for something like that to come off as a clever gesture. Otherwise, it is horribly stupid.

Besides Rachel, has anyone else come up with any clever dialogue for game text?

+
  8. Rachel said:
    Okay, so in FFIX I named Garnet "Cheerios" for the sole purpose of Zidane uttering the line "I can't start my day withut Cheerios!"

See what I mean? Now this shit is funny. That other shit? Not funny.

+
  9. Wow, adolescent humor at its best: lets throw in a couple of expletives and it is sure to be funny.

The closest thing to funny I have ever done was to name Squall: Seifer. It was relatively amusing when Quistis began berating Seifer about hurtung Squall, who was also named Seifer.

+
  10. They mentioned acid, it has to be funny.

+
  11. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #293 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close